Monday, July 20, 2009

As much as I would like to stop the aging process and remain young forever, I haven't quite figured out how to do that, yet. But as I get "older" I have the chance to do so many awesomely wonderful things. I never want to pass up an opportunity to go on a new adventure. I created this, my second blog, to explore as much of the world around me as possible. I love trying new things, if I had never tried anything new I would still be in diapers eating baby food. Now that is just not a pretty picture at all. On this blog I will write about all the new things I try. Maybe it will be a new movie I see, a new place I visit, a new food I try, a new activity, new music, a new gizzmo, to me it doesn't matter. It is a chance for me to open up my eyes to new experiences and let all 3 people who read my current blog laugh at me a little more! If you have any ideas of new things I can try let me know.

Let the adventures begin.

a doppo!

Dannielle C. Stout

the one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment